Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default HELP - Need help step by step on how to flash a Sprint iPhone 4 8GB to Cricket

i have searched this forum for 8hrs looking at all the Verizon solutions. I actually flashed my Verizon that i bought off craigslist that found out later it was still attached to an account. i called ahead while the guy was there to check the esn to see if it was stollen and the Verizon guy said its cleand and ready to be activated only to find out a week later that you have to actually activate it before it shows thats is still activated on a account. So i just did 22804 and the Viphone picked up cricket and i called my brother thats a manager at a local cricket store to activate it tonight and talk and text works just fine. however for his favor to me to diagnose if it would work was to flash his sprint iphone 4 8gb he found at the movies a few months ago.

now i have a business called Pimp Yo iPhone **************************** and am a apple tech for 20 years. I have been doing anything you can think of to iphones since 2 months after the 2g iphone was introduced. however today was my crash corse on CDMA iphone flashing. i used to have a flashing business years ago when cricket started up and i got tired of keeping up with new cables for every new model of phone along with the new software updates to each model etc.

sorry for a long post but for the life of me i cant figure out were to find a phoenix AZ PRL at nowadays and where it goes in the system directory.

im recovering from cancer and i have been laying in bed racking my brain from years past and thought i would ask you guys if there is a step by step on how to get this sprint iPhone 4 8gb on cricket.

i see so many posts about successful flash and others say it cant be done and you have to buy $100 software..

if anybody can help me with this it would be much appreciated.

tony

p.s.. my website is to provide a service that people don't want to do themselves in fear of bricking their iPhones. i did create my own process to unlock and pimp (customize) iphone with tons of themes, 1000 rigntones, video ringtones etc. all that takes time and effort and i give a lifetime warranty on my pimping process and updates. so i hope nobody flames me because i make a few bucks for customizing iphone for celebrities etc...

thanks again..
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 04-11-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: remove link

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: HELP - Need help step by step on how to flash a Sprint iPhone 4 8GB to Cricket

for the sprint one the easiest way is flash for t-t with dfs(100 bucks) then use a proxy pac to get it on data on crickets 45 dollar plan.however there is problem with dfs and the sprint ip,it will only let you write 1kb of space for the prl which leaves you with a very small prl file(1039)or one of a couple others.and the sprint ip will not ota so you will really need to re-write the prl maually to the phone.

welcome to gurus bro,glad your recovering.
    also i removed your link,in the future please do not link to sales sites.
    you can submit it for approval in the marketplace
    or buy and ad space. thanks.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here