Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default [HELP] How to flash Sprint iPhone 4?

Hell everyone, I purchased a Sprint Iphone 4 from Craigslist that had a bad ESN.
    I'm trying to flash it to Cricket, I called many stores and they all tell me that it's not possible or that only outgoing text and calls will work.
    I have 5.0.1 and it's jailbroken with OpenSSH setup, any guides or is it even possible?

Default Re: [HELP] How to flash Sprint iPhone 4?

Yes it can be done, but it's not a free solution. It's $100 for a single iphone I believe.

More info can be found here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: [HELP] How to flash Sprint iPhone 4?

the sprint one is different,for one with dfs you cannot write a prl that is more than a 1000bytes (1kb) which limits you to 1030 or 1039,or maybe one of a few others,but 1 kb is not enough size to write one of crickets android prl's and the others will not get you data on crickets no-proxy plan,and unfortunately they have no support for writing proxy's to iphone. also dfs gives problems writing mip profiles which is needed as well,i have done one verizon and one sprint with dfs,and can objectively say that it works ok with verizon,no mms but you can get it going fine after you are done with dfs, but dfs does not work well with sprint,basically with the sprint iphone you are paying them for will amount to a failure,or you doing 90 percent of it without the dfs software.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here