Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default [Sprint] iPhone 4 / 4s SPC "MSL" reset to 0's *Jailbreak Required*

Off subject: The supported carrier Id key is in the bundle but the iPhone reads an nv item to determine which bundle to use, correct? Otherwise changing this key would cause iPhone to look for a different bundle?

Every time I make a change in the bundle I have to increment bundle version?

I looked through carrier.prl which is the only file unreadable but thats not where nv items are at... I know there is a decompiler ida pro but that's probably not it. Can i get a hint: Do I use a hxd on a system file to read the nv item?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: [Sprint] iPhone 4 / 4s SPC "MSL" reset to 0's *Jailbreak Required*

also i assumed you know,but you will need commcenter patched before editing your bundle.

and do not change the anything in the pri or the pri revision/version it checks at the commcenter and baseband levels now
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

My commenter is patched and iTunes is unlocked just trying to figure out how to change nv item 260...

Apprentice

It sounds like something I would change with a hex editor... Am I close?

Apprentice

I have a Sprint iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1.1 and I need to set the SPC to 000000. The problem is I deleted all my bundles. How can I set the SPC so I can do OTA programming?

Apprentice

hey guys I have a Sprint iPhone 4S running 6.1.2 and I was looking through the Sprint Bundles and found under "Security Grouping" you can change the SPC code; I changed it to 000000

I also enabled Service Programming Code Change Enabled to ON. Could someone help me with getting this to PagePlus?

This looks promising...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by eddie5000; 02-23-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast