Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Newb

Default Re: [Sprint] iPhone 4 / 4s SPC "MSL" reset to 0's *Jailbreak Required*

I'm confused, are you still working on the same iPhone? Cause, if you've been at it for the amount of time that it seems like then you might need actual physical help getting it done. It's a fairly simple and straight forward thing to get it to where it will at least do OTA, what part are you having problems with?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by getoffmeluckycharms View Post
    I'm confused, are you still working on the same iPhone? Cause, if you've been at it for the amount of time that it seems like then you might need actual physical help getting it done. It's a fairly simple and straight forward thing to get it to where it will at least do OTA, what part are you having problems with?
    It doesn't look like the SPC I set took effect it's still prompting me for the SPC password when I ##2539

It must be checking somewhere else, the baseband?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

guys,you cannot change the spc on the 4s iphone by adding any script like you could on the ip4.when you can write the spc to that phone then you can full flash it. and it will not ota without the spc being set to 0's as well as either the sprint bundle being modded or inject my or another bundle that has ota enabled.which also means you probly need cc patched,there is a way to do it without patching cc but its not public.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567