Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rokit8 View Post
    so when i do ##akey, asks for spc i enter 0's then asks for 26 digit akey. i'm able to generate akey with rich's post on meid calculator and i get success.

so this proves spc is reset to 0s but i'm not able to ota with pageplus on bad esn 4s... #737 connects to pageplus, *228 dials verizon and fails ota, *22890 dials verizon and fails, *22800-08 ota fails. any suggestions? gotta figure out min mdn setting next i guess...
    Yea I've been trying to get a Sprint 4s to ota on pp and ntelos with no luck did the spc hack version increments and all still no dice

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Newb

Default Re: [Sprint] iPhone 4 / 4s SPC "MSL" reset to 0's *Jailbreak Required*

Quote Originally Posted by vdub804 View Post
    Yea I've been trying to get a Sprint 4s to ota on pp and ntelos with no luck did the spc hack version increments and all still no dice
    Are you telling us that the hack did reset the spc for the sprint 4s to 0's? But still not accepting OTA?
    if SPC 0's, would you please tell me in details how you did it. Cause for me, it didn't work. Not zeros at all.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Azzadeen View Post
    Are you telling us that the hack did reset the spc for the sprint 4s to 0's? But still not accepting OTA?
    if SPC 0's, would you please tell me in details how you did it. Cause for me, it didn't work. Not zeros at all.
    Yes the hack does work when you dial ##akey it asks for your spc when you enter 6 0's it accepts it but it still won't ota

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Sprint disables the OTA function, look at the carrier bundle you will see a section for OTA and its set to false.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by vdub804 View Post
    Yes the hack does work when you dial ##akey it asks for your spc when you enter 6 0's it accepts it but it still won't ota

Please send me step by step how you did it. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    And for your OTA issue, I think you should install the commcenter patch and change your plist file to your carrier plist file along with the prl. If no plist file for your carrier, try any plist that worked with your carrier and OTA was successful. I think it should work. Please send me the detailed step by step, cause I tried sever times and SPC won't reset to 0's.

Apprentice

amoamare, welcome back to this post. I think you referring to akey having option to true/false. No option for ota on 4s in both regular and ota bundles.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], make sure your phone's on 5.0.1. Go back to first post and make sure to add the security section to your bundle and then go and increment version by .1 and you should get signal (i incremented couple different places then went back and changed to original till i got signal).

Nobody gonna send you step by step guides (amoamare done like 10 step by steps but peoples still having problems). Take the general idea and EXPERIMENT. Its questions like these that keep rich, amoamare, whitey, etc from helping out cause all they see is help this, step by step that, and answer the same questions. Read the whole forum and take notes. backup and experiment (and share your results).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast