Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: [Sprint] iPhone 4 / 4s SPC "MSL" reset to 0's *Jailbreak Required*

I tried this method too , wont work , ota fail coz spc isnt zeroed. Could anyone explain where do i need to increase bindle version ?

Newb

the bundle version found the version.plist file, but did that, didn't work!
    Somebody telling me he saw one mobile from sprint a 4s that someone was able to zero the SPC. Don't know how they did it. Won't tell us the way!, guess he wants to make money out of this.

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Dont have a 4S sorry, youll have to try other things, mybe get a 4S from verizon and compare.

Apprentice

i thought sprint doesnt use akey? ##akey just dials out, does not ask for spc on sprint (##2539).

Newb

With sprint it dials out cause it is disabled by default. If you enable it, it will work and asks you for the SPC password.

Apprentice

so when i do ##akey, asks for spc i enter 0's then asks for 26 digit akey. i'm able to generate akey with rich's post on meid calculator and i get success.

so this proves spc is reset to 0s but i'm not able to ota with pageplus on bad esn 4s... #737 connects to pageplus, *228 dials verizon and fails ota, *22890 dials verizon and fails, *22800-08 ota fails. any suggestions? gotta figure out min mdn setting next i guess...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast