Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: DFS flashed Iphone MMS Solution

I was able to get FaceTime to activate by modifying carrier.plist to look like this.

key>PhoneNumberRegistrationGatewayAddress</key> <string>+011447537410207</string>

Of course, commenter must be patched first. If FaceTime activates correctly, you will receive a text back from that number above that will look something like this

REG-RESP?v=3;r=223c990a;n=+1XXXXXXX;s=024F727328FFFFFF FFAD1F6C1DD2552BFADA083E5D2AAADDD9A902E805

I can confirm 3G, MMS, FaceTime on nTelos wireless

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by chewdog316 View Post
    Sorry to offend you.

Thanks Rich for the information. I guess the whole purpose of my postings was that "out of the box" the DFS solution did not work. I had to connect with one of the Tech's and he actually did all the extra work.

Can anyway clarify the Facetime thing?

Thanks again for the info.

guys, DFS providing solution for reprogramming iPhone 4. And this solution is working.There is user manual about how to use DFS, how to connect iphone to DFS.
    Everything else should know user. Or, if no, they have support for remote programming.
    I do not think they have to provide programming settings for each provider from all over the world, or teach what is NAM, or teach that for internet MIP/SIP settings are required .......

I want to confirm that I got text, talk and 3G (1.6-1.8 Mbs) internet on Cricket. Could not get MMS. May be I did something wrong, or it wont work in my area.

Apprentice

it works only on Cricket or we can manually enter IMSI, MCC, MNC?
    As I know, old DFS tool changes all parameters including ESN. there was one problem, device must be connected with serial COM port. iphone can't connect as serial port but as we can see, new wersion of DFS makes manual port for iphone. seems we shold have some money (min $100) on account to complete NAM programming.
    is it true what I explained or I'm wrong?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by smartmazila View Post
    it works only on Cricket or we can manually enter IMSI, MCC, MNC?
    As I know, old DFS tool changes all parameters including ESN. there was one problem, device must be connected with serial COM port. iphone can't connect as serial port but as we can see, new wersion of DFS makes manual port for iphone. seems we shold have some money (min $100) on account to complete NAM programming.
    is it true what I explained or I'm wrong?
    DFS is programming tool and allow you to program iphone on any network if you know settings for it.
    DFS has many solutions for ESN repair, but not for iphone.
    In order to reprogram iphone you have to have 100 usd balance on you account.

Apprentice

And how do you guarantee success? maybe something goes wrong, what do you do then?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by smartmazila View Post
    And how do you guarantee success? maybe something goes wrong, what do you do then?
    nothing can go wrong by itself!

read forums, see that people trust and using it with pleasure.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast