Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: DFS flashed Iphone MMS Solution

Quote Originally Posted by lexcell View Post
    My carrier IPCC file wont take in the phone. Still showing VZW. MMS not working. I need troubleshooting. CommCenter patch installed successfully. Any suggestions anyone? I need to fix this MMS so I can move on to something else. Thanks in advance.
    Hey lexcell remember the original Droid discussions @ Mo-Fi and HowardForums?
    These iPhones do the same thing with the UN, with reverting back to @vzw3g.com.....
    I work for a local carrier so I was able to watch the device attempt to authenticate, even though iFile shows the MDN@mycarrier, the phone is still pushing my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Last edited by vjdup; 03-29-2012 at 11:37 PM.

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

LexCell, Contact me via PM. I have a repo you can use

Apprentice

So, I just bought the DFS solution. Ran it. Added the phone to Cricket. Programmed phone. And all I have is talk and text.
    Amoamere or anyone, can you please help me a bit. I messed around a bit with maualling adding PRL and it never works. I always have to OTA and re-programm with that PRL. Which is always 35510.
    What am I doing wrong. Amoamere your experience gave you everything when you ran the DFS or did you have to do more?

Quote Originally Posted by chewdog316 View Post
    So, I just bought the DFS solution. Ran it. Added the phone to Cricket. Programmed phone. And all I have is talk and text.
    Amoamere or anyone, can you please help me a bit. I messed around a bit with maualling adding PRL and it never works. I always have to OTA and re-programm with that PRL. Which is always 35510.
    What am I doing wrong. Amoamere your experience gave you everything when you ran the DFS or did you have to do more?
    I would say contact cdmatool for support, if you paid for the flash and it's not working they should offer the support after all you paid them.

But on another note, you are at the best place to get an answer so be patient.

Apprentice

will this mms flash work for metro pcs?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    I would say contact cdmatool for support, if you paid for the flash and it's not working they should offer the support after all you paid them.

But on another note, you are at the best place to get an answer so be patient.

Contacted the DFS fellows in the Ukraine. Really nice, but hard to communicate with.
    Anyways, he modified some stuff and updated the phone to get DATA (web) working, but MMS still doesnt work.
    Any suggestions?
    As far as working for MetroPCS, it is unconfirmed.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast