Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: DFS flashed Iphone MMS Solution

Perfect thank you! I have it jailbroken I just wasnt sure about the update or if i needed to change anything before doing it.
    I will give it a try i think... $100 is a lot of money for a broke college kid tho.. haha

Newb

I have followed a video someone posted on youtube on what to change to get the flash complete but am uncertain if it worked yet. I also tried to get the comm center patch from the cydia repo but it cannot comply i think this is due to the firmware i have. i have 4.2.8 and it says it has to be >=4.3.3? so do i need to get 4.3.3? also i had a question about the passwords asked for on the data tab in the dfs software. are they the passwords that i use to log into my mycricket acct? and are each of the corresponding UID and NAI all ##########@mycricket.com ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by t-rav View Post
    I have followed a video someone posted on youtube on what to change to get the flash complete but am uncertain if it worked yet. I also tried to get the comm center patch from the cydia repo but it cannot comply i think this is due to the firmware i have. i have 4.2.8 and it says it has to be >=4.3.3? so do i need to get 4.3.3? also i had a question about the passwords asked for on the data tab in the dfs software. are they the passwords that i use to log into my mycricket acct? and are each of the corresponding UID and NAI all ##########@mycricket.com ?
    thats alot questions...4.3.3 is a gsm firm and wont work on your phone.look for my stickied commcenter post in the iphone forum go to that repo and it will select the proper patch and apply it for you.from there you may mod carrier bundles.

the pass u need is cricket the nai and uid you are correct.set 2 profiles profile 0 and 1,make profile 1 active and write it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

i have all the correct setting in the tabs with the dfs software and yet im still not getting data to work..even had a dfs agent connect to my laptop via teamviewer and make sure i had the correct settings and yet still no data..im on the 55 dollar andriod plan.. yet i still cant figure out what it is...

Newb

im in the same boat.. i have tried again and again but cant get data to work... any suggestions? i was gonna reset to default hoping it would fix it but cant restore to 4.2.8 cuz error 3194 which is supposed to be the signitures apple isnt giving for that firmware from what i read..

Newb

any help..anybody figure this out yet??? looks like im just ou of $100 at the moment..

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast