Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: commcenter patch for iphone 3gs\4\4s gsm\cdma

i just checked,and it loads up fine for me,check to make sure your not mis-spelling it dude.

a good idea would be to copy your commcenter after you patch it ,save it to your pwnage folder or wherever,and you can always get it patched by replacing it and then calling it up.just in case the repo is down.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-02-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Unhappy Re: commcenter patch for iphone 3gs\4\4s gsm\cdma

I tried and have tried all day, I have the correct spelling. I am sure. Every time I get a Time out error from cydia.

To make this more convincing. Yesterday, I restored three times, just screwing around with the phone, and every time was fine. Until the 4th time when I had the perfect configuration. The repo didn't work anymore. I was trying to fix the contact bug that was happening to my moms unlocked by Gevey ultra s Verizon 4s. I just want to test and see if restoring before I unlock and patch the commcenter fixes the contact association issue. It seems to have done it... The only thing I need to do is unlock it lol.
    Last edited by Tito0096; 07-03-2012 at 04:03 AM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

sounds like a connection issue or maybe you need to update your cydia,it will update its self but sometimes it "gets stuck" i think jay was working on a fix,but not sure if anything came of it.try to pwr ip on and off opening cydia each time and let it fully load inbetween.also chk your changes tab and update there as well.not sure if it will help or not but,maybe try a diff way to connect as well (diff wi-fi) or something. but it loads fine for me on 3 diff ip's
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Exclamation Re: commcenter patch for iphone 3gs\4\4s gsm\cdma

Well, the repo was down. I can see because it is working again. There is a bright red message on the commcenter patch saying the repo was down due to hard drive issues.

It was down for about a day and a half.

Newb

Tried dis severally and can't get talk or text.The number gets programmed on the phone dou but the signal bar just drops and never refuses to go above one bar no matter where I take d phone .Pls help as my CDMA carrier doesn't accept OTA programming

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by gabiko View Post
    Tried dis severally and can't get talk or text.The number gets programmed on the phone dou but the signal bar just drops and never refuses to go above one bar no matter where I take d phone .Pls help as my CDMA carrier doesn't accept OTA programming
    What about Prl file? do u update it?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast