Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: commcenter patch for iphone 3gs\4\4s gsm\cdma

day 20-th:

I try to use SAM but think its for GSM or iphone 4s. cause cant help me.
    1. JB
    2. installed commcenter patch [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    3. installed SAM [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    4. changed IMSI [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

result is:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

IMSI is changed but cant change MCC, MNC.

thanks & respect to tigran80 & DFS

I paid $100 & programmed NAM with DFS. text + talk is working. tomorrow will try EVDO

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by smartmazila; 04-05-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: solved

Newb

Rich I have followed the steps listed at the start of the thread. I had done this originally and redid it now, but it says cannot comply... the patch on cydia and what you had for the instructions is named "CommCenter* patch for iOS 5" when i read the supported devices listed it says iP4 cdma it does not say 4.2.8 it starts at 5.0 do i need to upgrade to 5.0?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

there is another repo here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

that will work for 4.2.8 or upgrade to 5.0.1 but not to 5.1 it is still tethered
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Is there any major benefit in going to 5.0.1 over 4.2.8? i have read you saying if it aint broke... prolly 50 times while browsing thru here so i figure not? haha

The patch installed, rebooted phone then i tried to use the ipcc file to fix mms but it isnt sticking. Also when i use the SB settings to enable my 3G it doesnt stay activated, it turns back off. is there a reason for this?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i would stay there if i were you,besides apple is no longer signing 5.0.1 so you need blobs to get there,if you have them you can make a custom firm without bb so you can move back and forth as you wish.you should not need sb to enable 3g,so if you are not getting it its probly because it was not flashed correctly.are you using no proxy or are squeezing data thru crickets proxy?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

ill stay put then... lol but this is where i reach my limit on this stuff... I have checked my mycricket acct and it shows i have the mexico plan instead of the android plan... the lady i spoke to over the phone insists the iphone cannot be used on the android plan ($55 plan)... that may be an issue with my 3g/data and mms... now regarding your proxy question... from what i understand i am trying to have the phone direct connect to cricket (without proxy?) as you mentioned [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]... when i used the dfs program i followed a youtube video (Programming Apple iPhone 4 CDMA from CDMATOOL.com) assuming it was the correct way to flash it, inserting my #########@mycricket.com for each UID and NAI and cricket as the password on the data tab... then changed the AAA shared secret (both values) to cricket then converted to HEX... I also increased the number of profiles to 2 and made profile 1 active on the mobile ip tab...I know I havent necessarily done too much homework on what each of those changes does, I dont really have too much time, but i find it interesting to try to learn a bit of this stuff... i appreciate the help you offer... if it helps, i had talk and text prior to doing anything with dfs... thanks for all the help you can offer...
    Last edited by t-rav; 04-17-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast