Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Default iOS 5.0.1 CommCenter

Add Repo
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Install the commcenter patch for iOS 5.0.1.
    DO NOT INSTALL THE BUNDLE IT DOES NOT WORK FOR 5.0.1

This will patched you commcenter to accept unsigned bundles.

IF YOU HAVE A SPRINT PHONE AND WANT TO RESET THE MSL TO 0'S
    Look at the old 4.2.7 or 4.2.6 Bundle from Verizon, you will see at the bottom something about security with the scripts for MSL, COPY THAT AND PASTE IT IN YOUR BUNDLE. After a reboot you will have all 0's for your MSL. YOu can then activate the phone on cricket.

Also you need to increment your bundle version by 1

Passwords are in HEX so cricket would be 637269636B6574
    Username remove the default: keep the rest and change the @blahblah to @mycricket.com or what ever carrier it is.

I will add more including how to read from CDMWS i0S 5 does not seem to write passwords this way so thats the last thing needs to be figured out is getting the phone to write the password to the nv.

Apprentice

Default Re: iOS 5.0.1 CommCenter

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    Add Repo
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Install the commcenter patch for iOS 5.0.1.
    DO NOT INSTALL THE BUNDLE IT DOES NOT WORK FOR 5.0.1

This will patched you commcenter to accept unsigned bundles.

IF YOU HAVE A SPRINT PHONE AND WANT TO RESET THE MSL TO 0'S
    Look at the old 4.2.7 or 4.2.6 Bundle from Verizon, you will see at the bottom something about security with the scripts for MSL, COPY THAT AND PASTE IT IN YOUR BUNDLE. After a reboot you will have all 0's for your MSL. YOu can then activate the phone on cricket.

Also you need to increment your bundle version by 1

Passwords are in HEX so cricket would be 637269636B6574
    Username remove the default: keep the rest and change the @blahblah to @mycricket.com or what ever carrier it is.

I will add more including how to read from CDMWS i0S 5 does not seem to write passwords this way so thats the last thing needs to be figured out is getting the phone to write the password to the nv.

thanks bro you are a life saver.....just curious can this be used to program the viphone for those without ota provisioning in there area ? i have installed the patch already and rebooted am about to put my mcc ,mdn, and other stuffs just wondering if its possible. or do i need to create a bundle thanks man

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

you need a bundle
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

is there a procedure to do that (create a bundle)or can i just edit one that has already been created like just editing the plist thx.

Newb

There's 1 thing I don't fully understand, or maybe a couple... But, what do you mean by increment bundle number by 1?

Also, I may not be ready between the lines, but does this help for those phones that can not be activated (on a different network) via OTA?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by chizzy500 View Post
    thanks bro you are a life saver.....just curious can this be used to program the viphone for those without ota provisioning in there area ? i have installed the patch already and rebooted am about to put my mcc ,mdn, and other stuffs just wondering if its possible. or do i need to create a bundle thanks man
    fair warning chizzy,adding scripts is VERY dangerous to iphone. i personally have bricked over a dozen iphones to the point they will not ever restore again just from adding simple scripts.

so proceed at your own risk.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast