Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Extremely noob (Please Help!!!!!!)

I jus was given a purlple blackberry 9330 from what I know it is a 3g phone. I am currently using it on my Cricket account but it does not have MMS or Internet access. I was told it did from the person that lent it to me, she just said I dont know. I would like to know what I can do to get that working. Like I said I already have it in use with Cricket but all it does is talk and text. it sux. I live in South Texas. Mcallen area. I would appreciate any help

It sounds like it needs your number programmed into it for the data/mms to work. Theres a tutorial in the flashing bb to cricket forum that will guide you through it.

Newb

Default Re: Extremely noob (Please Help!!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    It sounds like it needs your number programmed into it for the data/mms to work. Theres a tutorial in the flashing bb to cricket forum that will guide you through it.
    Im totally BB flashing iliterate, Would you please piont me in the right direction. I went through a couple of the forums but I couldnt fidn anything I guess i just need it to be dumbed down alot.....I would appreciate your help. and thanks in advance

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Extremely noob (Please Help!!!!!!)

dial ##000000 then press send,this opens a service programming menu,scroll down to the bottom until you see sip username and pass if it say @mycricket.com after the phone number it is prolly fully flashed,if it says @anything else other than cricket it needs service books and flashed.so if has @mycricket.com put your 10 digit phone number in front of that and type cricket in the password field just below that,(ignore mip user and pass) then make sure the bb reg. id is set to 2004 then click the menu button(the one with the dots) on the phone and choose save and you should have data when it reboots.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here