Join Today

Site Sponsor

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Now possible to remove user lock without loosing any data on iphone

its now possible!! i have a way to remove the user lock if your locked out of your iphone without restoring or loosing any of your data.i will put up details here soon. this post may be premature,i just got it to work yesterday on the thephoneguy913's gsm iphone 4 thus keeping his unlock and keeping him on 4.1

his alternative would have been to restore to 5.0.1 and loose the ability to unlock again along with all his data,even though he could have restored from his backup he still would have lost his ability to unlock because his blobs would not verify for 4.1 and the only other blobs he had were 5.0.1

so this solution will be very usefull,i still need to polish it up a little,clean up my notes and write a easy to follow guide. so far this only been successful on ip4 gsm but i believe it will work on all,the guide will be diff for a5 devices because of the diff filesys.

but comming soon gurus
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    its now possible!! i have a way to remove the user lock if your locked out of your iphone without restoring or loosing any of your data.i will put up details here soon. this post may be premature,i just got it to work yesterday on the thephoneguy913's gsm iphone 4 thus keeping his unlock and keeping him on 4.1

his alternative would have been to restore to 5.0.1 and loose the ability to unlock again along with all his data,even though he could have restored from his backup he still would have lost his ability to unlock because his blobs would not verify for 4.1 and the only other blobs he had were 5.0.1

so this solution will be very usefull,i still need to polish it up a little,clean up my notes and write a easy to follow guide. so far this only been successful on ip4 gsm but i believe it will work on all,the guide will be diff for a5 devices because of the diff filesys.

but comming soon gurus
    Hi rich I was wondering where are u located u sound like the guy to go to if anything ever happens to any of my phones that I can't fix or refer some people to you who have problems with there phones .. Do you own a wireless store anywhere? lol

Samiam

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Now possible to remove user lock without loosing any data on iphone

thanks for the kind words,i own the argentine cricket and the kc phone and flash stores in kansas city.our main store number is located on our banner at the top of he main page on the forum.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Default Re: Now possible to remove user lock without loosing any data on iphone

Hey Rich is this the keychain method? I have tried that but never worked for me...at least not on the newer firmwares..it may work on the older ones like 4.1