Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: data

Newb

Default data

i recently switched my htc evo shift to boostmobile and in the beginning i had everything working! but the phone would not do the ota update for profile/prl so someone in the forum told me to do a ##rtn# and when i did it set everything back to sprint service .......so i went through and redid everything im back on boost network text and phonecalls work i have the 3g icon lighting up and flashing looking like its doing something but when i go to the market or to the internet browser i have no data.....can someone help?? i owe the help and thanks to scuba

Newb

Default Wifi?

I assume you can connect to the market when on wifi?

Newb

Default Re: Wifi?

yes i can connect to the market and use web if i enable wifi .......but im not sure i can talk about this so i think a mod needs to erase this thread.....sorry if i posted a question i shouldnt have

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelglenn View Post
    yes i can connect to the market and use web if i enable wifi .......but im not sure i can talk about this so i think a mod needs to erase this thread.....sorry if i posted a question i shouldnt have
    As long as we don't go into great deatails of the actual MEID process it should be fine. It is a thin line, but if there was a problem the thread would have been locked 5 minutes after it was started.

Check your usernae and passwords they should look similar to this
    USERNAME: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    AAA PASSWORD: **D**1**06EA9**F3BB5**1201**55Fof course the AAA Pass is going to be different for each device/MEID, and is most likely the issue.

Newb

when i switched the user name to meid@hcm,sprintpcs.com i get an error 67 and i did have it set to myphone#@myboostmobile.com and didnt recieve that error 67 message when i had it that way.....can you or anyone tell me how to or point me in the direction to add my ha secret and pass i know to use cdma workshop but and select string text but do i enter them

Newb

yessss thanks you