Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Sprint Trouble reading/writing from samsung moment M900

I was trying to fix a samsung moment I have and updated the nam records with CDMA workshop and it asked to reboot the phone which I did.

The problem is now I can connect the phone through CDMA just fine but when I try to do something like scan or something that asks to read from the phone it says that the phone is not responding and literally the phone "debug" mode disconnects from the computer, port is closed etc.... when it happens.

I have tried changing the port number when it connects and that didn't help.

Any ideas???? I am stuck

BABY NEWB

Default Re: Trouble reading/writing from samsung moment M900

Try these
    on the Moment you Go>menu>settings>Wireless&Networks>DialUpNetworkin g checked Now you are in Diag mode

Sometimes on Samsungs after doin this it still wont read so you have to dial the ##8778# like the op said didnt work. Well you have to put them both to MODEM

Also make sure you have upgrade the android from 1.5 to 2.1

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    Try these
    on the Moment you Go>menu>settings>Wireless&Networks>DialUpNetworkin g checked Now you are in Diag mode

Sometimes on Samsungs after doin this it still wont read so you have to dial the ##8778# like the op said didnt work. Well you have to put them both to MODEM

Also make sure you have upgrade the android from 1.5 to 2.1
    Thank you. I have done that, my problem is not with getting the phone into diag mode, it is with getting it to respond to commands in "dm" mode or things like searching through memory and stuff. I can get it to connect, assign a com port and even connect with programs it is stuff after that I am having trouble with.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

are u sending the spc first? cuz u need 2, and if your using 2.7 ws it has many issues and is not a full feature software.also if u have a custom rom on that phone many of them are not complete,if u do,i would suggest to flash the stock rom back to the phone then retry.but a little more information would help to get u some help,like version of ws,phone,and what rom is on it,and maybe even take a screeny or 2 of it to post here for us to see.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here