Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Flashing phone back to Sprint... everything works but data?

Hi everyone I have an evo 4g with a clean esn that i have activated on sprint. call/mms works as well as 4g. however the phone does not connect at all to 3g or even 1x, and when i turn off 4g it has no internet / data. can anyone help me on fixing this. the esn matches the back of the phone. i have done a few soft resets, used RUU to reset the rom but still no change in the data.

In cdma ws the M.IP matches the meid and my account so i would think that there might be some settings within there or somewhere to get this fixed.

I think i need a backup copy of nv items 465, 466, and 1194 if anyone could give me an original copy from a sprint evo i would appreciate it.

thanks everyone for the help.
    Last edited by cod; 01-03-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Newb

Default Re: Flashing phone back to Sprint... everything works but data?

Know it can be stupid question but, did you make sure to turn on 3g on the wireless network settings? What carrier you had the phone flashed to? Did you try with ota reprogramming ?

cod did you try just doing a ##786# reset and then just letting the phone do an OTA activation? that should fix your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
    cod did you try just doing a ##786# reset and then just letting the phone do an OTA activation? that should fix your problems.
    I agree with scuba on this one. that might be your best solution. ##786 is the way to go bro.