Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Help needed for droid x

I would really appreciate some help with this.

I sent my cdma droid x to be flashed to straight talk. Well, it didn't work. Now I stuck with a phone I can't use.

I have asked for help but apparently this process is illegal or at least on the edge. I would like to reverse any of these changes the guy made to my phone so I can reactivate it with verizon.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get it back to normal.
    Apparently this process changes the meid of the phone. The one listed under the settings of the phone starts with an "A". The one printed under the battery is a number. How do I get it back to the one behind the battery?

Please help. This has cost me way too much money and 2 months of my time.

Default Re: Help needed for droid x

I would start by comparing the hex and dec MEID's. One with letters and the Dec is all numbers try this online tool [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to compare them. Then from there get with the guy that cloned it, and make him either fix it or correct the issue. If he refuses simply turn it into a legal matter. As for fixing it yourself, it can be complicted. There is info on doing the droid 1 (could work on others) in the premium forum, but unfortunately for legal reasons the discussion of repairing MEID's is not allowed in the open (public) forums.

Newb

Thanks Whitey10tc. I check the two numbers and they are different. I'll keep trying to find the answer.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

your problem and solution is simple.if u join as a premium member i will help u over there.this is not a solicitation for your money(as i get none from u being premium)it is rather just following the rules of the forum.if u join as a premium member start a thread over there and i will answer you.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 12-30-2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here