hey all ...not sure if this is where i should be but hey ....got to start somewhere!
i am a complete noob when it comes to this cell phone stuff,but am a fast learner
now i had a phone that was given to me from my uncle it is a sprint blackberry curve 8530....has a bad esn do to non payment....i also have sprint samsung reclaim ......now before i discuss this i know everyone has different looks on the legality of my question
now i am not doing nothing illegal i leagaly have rights over both phones....
i would like to know how to use the esn from my phone (good esn) and clone/change it to the blackberry curve 8530 and then in return take the BB 8530 and use it on boostmobile network.....i have all the necessary software (i think) and i have got my MSL number and unlocked the phone.....i also have the prl files for boost mobile
i just cant seem to get it to work right....if anyone knows how to do this and is willing to help me plz message me with a video or tutorial on how to work *** cdma-tool
i will even pay for a how to video ...i have googled for the last three days and can not find the info i need......and i also have a boostmobile account
plz help i will pay half the price now and you send me half the tutorial and then i will send you the rest of the money and you send me the rest of the instructions