Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Metropcs hiudini flashed evo wont connect to Evdo

Does any one know how tobsolve the problem of sine flashed phones not getting 3g I'm in a 3g are but can't connect

Default Re: hiudini flashed evo wont connect to Evdo

here you go bro. Follow this guide to the Tee and you will be up and running in no time. If you need any help you can email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Newb

Default Re: hiudini flashed evo wont connect to Evdo

I have followed all those guides to the tee. I have tried all the prls i cannot figure it out. When i set the preffered mode to hdr only i will get an evdo connection full bars but no data but after about a minute i lose all signal until i reset it to automatic. Im wondering if there is some thing other than the msl to use for passwords for ha and aaa secret. or if there is something to do with the telephony provider apk that doesnt support hdr. Cause i know metrobranded phones are set to hdr preffered. Or maybe something to do with the nv items not recognizing MDN@mymetro format. If there is anyone with a solution please let me know. Ive tried all the different data provisions even tried things like wcdma and pcs only since metros evdo is wcdma but no luck. i really would like to get this evo3d to work with 3g too.