Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Need help itunes 3194 error

Hey all, Itunes goes to do an update it says 5.0.1 I say ok then after it downloads it gives me a 3194 error. When I use redsnow it get stuck on a place that says Please wait while your build is being processed and down further says exploiting with limera 1n. I think it has to do with signatures? I have no backups for this at all Any help?

Apprentice

Default Re: Need help itunes 3194 error

OK maybe I just fixed it. I did another google and found a better fix using tiny umbrella right now the phone is 1/2 way done restoring! ha wooo. Well if I run into another problem I will be sure to be back

Apprentice

Well let me ask this. Could I have used tiny umbrella then done a jailbreak with out itunes restoring first?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Why are u updating?updating is bad bro,especially if ur gonna try and flash yer phones.first thing u should always do is save blobs and/or shsh so u have a way to restore when u screw up. but really never upgrade unless u just like searching for fixes and waiting for software realeses for new platforms.

i will say it again ALL UPDATES DO IS CAUSE PROBLEMS PERIOD.

its good that u ask alot of questions but give time for someone to answer u before u proceed unless u know what u are doing.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Thanks Rich reason I updated it when I got the phones they where stuck at the boot logo and already had 5.0 on them at one time. I was able to get that iphone 4 up will I be able to flash it now??? 5.0 ios and 3.0.03 modem FW? I got it jailbroke but don't know if I can flash it? Thank you I do understand your point above I did upgrade one of the phones I have and did not. I did not know how to point itunes to the lower ios when I hit restore it took off but I think I have that figured out now? double clicking on the ipsw icon?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

no,you need to hold down your shift key then click restore and it will option u to select a firm,however must be a signed firm or no dice.that is why it is very important to save blobs and/or sh files before we mod our iphones,that way we can build signed firms to get us back to a managable firm or at least where we started from.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast