Join Today

Site Sponsor

Default The Off The Floor Project

Utah Humane Society Volunteers are doing this project called The Off The Floor Project. The goal of the Project is to make dog beds and put them in the Humane Society, and a few other animal shelters in the valley so the dogs don't have to sleep on cold concrete.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Our 1st goal is to do 100 by Christmas, but we need your help. We need people to help put them together, we need material, and we need small donations for material that we have to order. We have a Facebook event page set up so you can check out the details [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or you can make a small donation here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . If you prefer to donate for this through the forums donation page please PM whitey10tc with you donation ID from Paypal so I can forward the donation.
    Now here's the reward. If we have great success here, this type of project may catch on in other states.

For the first 15 members that donate at least $11.00 will receive a 1 yr subscription as a GURUS Booster. Please PM me with your payment ID to take advantage of this limited special offer. This will be ongoing until Dec 1, 2011...

I'm not the coordinator of the project, only a volunteer. But if you have questions please ask and I will answer to my ability.

Thanks in advance,
    whitey10tc

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: The Off The Floor Project

ok, the first dognation (lol) is commin from me bro,well i dont know if its the first but im sendin one.

edit: also for what its worth whitey you should mention this is tax deductable
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 11-22-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

I'm going to donate something too.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Just sent in my donation..I have 3 dogs myself and 2 are rescues This sounds like a good cause...

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ok, the first dognation (lol) is commin from me bro,well i dont know if its the first but im sendin one.

edit: also for what its worth whitey you should mention this is tax deductable
    Quote Originally Posted by 123456& View Post
    I'm going to donate something too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
    Just sent in my donation..I have 3 dogs myself and 2 are rescues This sounds like a good cause...
    Thank you all...