Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Verizon CDMA Problem

Hello guy , ive recently got an iphone 4 as a gift and i dont know from what country it came from but its verizon and the thing is it doesnt support a sim card and i live in Lebanon not a single person in lebanon could have identified my problem or knew how to solve it .. i would like to use my iphone 4 as an Iphone not as an Ipod lol i mean i wanna make calls and send text msgs as usal and not just stop and stare at it if there's anyway that can help me please let me know thank you .

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Verizon CDMA Problem

well for starters most of us here are in the states as well as the site is hosted in the states and we have no clue what providers you have there and if the provider is a cdma provider like your phone requires or gsm (sim card) provider which wont work with that phone.so anything were gonna tell you would be speculation without more detailed info.

thread moved to cdma iphone section of the forum
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 11-17-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: moved thread
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here