Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Need help - Need a Cricket wireless PRL file for Connecticut state

I would really appreciated if somone can send me a link or file where i can dowload a Cricket Wireless PRL file for connecticut state.

I have a verizon iphone 4 and i am trying to flash it so it can work on Cricket Wireless..........i need help doing that....PLEASE...

Apprentice

Default Re: Need help - Need a Cricket wireless PRL file for Connecticut state

Hi Bhairav, I am chimming in I don't know much wish I could help more I am a new member also. There is a page [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that has all the cricket prls. Like myself I don't know which one I am to use in reno nevada. I am going to be flashing 3 iphones cdma next week. There is a tutorial on how to do it thanks to our moderator I believe it is under apple iphone cdma titled some thing along the way of doing it with out SSH (the easy way) I hope this helps you I hate to see someone sitting stuck I know the feeling. Write back if my little tiny help come help again.

Quote Originally Posted by stickies View Post
    Hi Bhairav, I am chimming in I don't know much wish I could help more I am a new member also. There is a page [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that has all the cricket prls. Like myself I don't know which one I am to use in reno nevada. I am going to be flashing 3 iphones cdma next week. There is a tutorial on how to do it thanks to our moderator I believe it is under apple iphone cdma titled some thing along the way of doing it with out SSH (the easy way) I hope this helps you I hate to see someone sitting stuck I know the feeling. Write back if my little tiny help come help again.
    Keep in mind that coralada has not been updated in sometime. You can find most of the new prls in the cricket prl file sticky. I might suggest trying one of the nationwide prl's that Rich has posted then *228 to update to a prl in your area.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    Keep in mind that coralada has not been updated in sometime. You can find most of the new prls in the cricket prl file sticky. I might suggest trying one of the nationwide prl's that Rich has posted then *228 to update to a prl in your area.
    . Hey whitet10tc thank u very much for that info! That may end up saving me a lot of time as I said I don't know much in fact next week or next weekend I will do my first jailbreak and flash ever then i I have two more CDMA iPhones todo but gathering in all in info I can right now. I hope to be able to help a little those who are desperate for some help after I get myself through a couple jailbreaks and flashes to start with so again thank you