Join Today
    Apprentice

Default help: epic on cricket

I called cricket gave them my epics meid (currently has sprint account tied to it) and they accepted it on my cricket.com it says android os and I forget what else well I tried *228 and *22804 and would not activate I turned on the zte score and the phone was still able to make calls and everything I have the muve 55$ plan btw...so I get a text message saying provision successful I was like....ok...I went into the epic and changed the mdn and the other number..msid? I believe... to what my score had ..I still couldn't get it to work ugh wtf am I doing wrong?!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: help: epic on cricket

well you know that epic has to be flashed to work,it has to have a cricket prl and sid in addition to the mdn and min programmied into it to work for talk and text.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

I wrote the prl to the epic several times...damn there's no places around me here in northwest Florida that flash phones

CDMA GURUS Booster

cricket sid? u need it to.local to your area.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Apprentice

How do I 1. Get sid 2. Write it to epic?

CDMA GURUS Booster

use gogle to find it or post what city u live in and maybe someone here will look it up,its not a file or anything just a number you gotta write to the phone,and most use cdma workshop to write it or qpst,but i believe (not positive) but i believe you can write it thru the service progrmming menu,dial ##data# then send if it doesnt automatically open for u it will ask if u want to view or edit u want edit,then input your spc should be 000000 then look for sid change it save it ,reset it and try it again.