Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Help with new Sprint 8GB iPhone 4

Also does Sprint have the ability to manually flash iPhones?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

no there not the same,(our) crickets partner coverage is sprint,but that doesnt matter.

so heres what u do,have someone add the meid to your cricket acct,or call us and we will do it then try the ota first it will be the easiest way to program your fon.if it doesnt work be persistant,redial and keep retrying when it fails quickly redial it use *228xx
    (xx) means start at 00 then try 01 then try 02 and so on,usually *22804 works,but that phone needs to roam to work with ota alot of the time and for hard to program phones especially.if that still wont program or you still dont get the "welcome to cricket" msg then follow my directions on that thread.as for your difficulty viewing the thread you need to push the thanks buttons directly on the bottom of my post (the first one).i just checked and your user name wasnt listed there so you must be pushing one on a diff users post.hollar if your still having troubles.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

CDMA GURUS Booster

also the dialer codes have changed and do not work on the the 4s phones, so as soon as i get a "labrat" phone to work on i will post the new dialer codes,i am trying to get one but right now i do not have one,allour local store have waiting list's,so unless someone feels generous and sends me one im gonna have to wait on the list like everyone else or wait for someone to bring one in here to sell me.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

This is for sprint activation, not cricket though.

Newb

Sorry I didn't see you mention that cricket and sprint are the same. So, how do you get it roam just find a fringe area?

CDMA GURUS Booster

i already told u how,the phone roams for a few seconds after ota fails(watch the sig bars) and redial quickly after it fails ota.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast