Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: Wanted: droid charge full solution.

Need solutions too, im able and ready for pay for droid charge, thunderbolt and bionic solutions (3g) lte device.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

get ahold of dex for tb solution,he is a member here,the charge isnt done yet,but several dev's are working on it so prolly wont be long.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

M-F Advisor
    Mobile Files Advisor

The Charge isn't running a Qualcomm chip so a "flash" may not be within immediate possibilities. The Charge uses a Via Telecom chip. So the Qualcomm tools (QPST, QXDM) is useless. I don't believe CW supports this chip either. Same with the Galaxy Nexus which is a Texas Instrument OMAP chip. The only re-provisioning i could see happening is manual programming edits by Hashing and loading PRL via SD Ram. And that's just a guess. Unless an internal too, is released, or someone come up with another solution...... A Droid Charge flash may be a distant dream, forever. I can't think of one Via Telecom Chipped cell being flashed to USA networks. When Cricket goes LTE/R-UIM, a simple sim-swap may do the trick.

UPDATE: The above has been verified and re-affirmed with a very good friend who's employed at CDG.
    Last edited by lexcell; 03-29-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Newb

was anyone able to find a solution for this phone or is this still lost cause?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12