Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default Metro pcs flash to droid help

Well I have a droid that is rooted romed and all was going well found a great tut, however I lost it or someone deleted it it wasnt here. I got as far as linking pc with cdma and hw virtual serial port did the stuff did a prl and now stuck I am confused about whiterabits coding stuff I dont quit understand what goes where. I'm on yahoo as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I have messenger open could really use some assistance if anyones wiling to help thanks. I am going from a lg optimus on metro to the droid. I thought I had it but went to try and use google voice and verizon picked up so I know i didnt do the esn ect but thought after prl I could atleast do that. please if you know about this shoot me a im or something. I didnt understand the tut on howard thats why I was using a different one. Ill keep trying and looking for the other tut in the mean time thanks Derek

Newb

Default Re: Metro pcs flash to droid help

so i did a little more but now I'm stuck on the u2nl and autostart.sh I created a directory on c like it said and have files in the tools folder yet I can only get to c-android-tools once there the commands listed dont work what exactly needs to be in this folder? did open apns ect just stuck here rebooted phone setting held yet when I try to make a call i get verizon and a thing pops up to activate phone so confused and frustrated....

Newb

Default Re: Metro pcs flash to droid help

I got this part done
    Before starting the next step make sure you have the u2nl file and autostart.sh in this folder c:/android/tools

the last functional command I get to complete is this
    Now go to the command prompt on your pc and type the following commands:
    cd c:\android\tools

the adb remount fails so I am thinking I missed something or the files I have are wrong in some way

autostart.sh
    u2nl