Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    Newb

Default Re: cricket iphone fully flashed. Video proof

I understand that you are busy with the cricket solution..but in your original post, you mentioned that you had plans to create solutions for ntelos and other cellular companys. Is that something that you still plan on doing??

Apprentice

is there any news for manually change MDN (IMSI) on iphone 4 cdma?
    our carrier not supports OTA

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by gunner4life View Post
    I understand that you are busy with the cricket solution..but in your original post, you mentioned that you had plans to create solutions for ntelos and other cellular companys. Is that something that you still plan on doing??
    Actually, Ntelos is offering Iphone 4's and 4S' on contract now. I just got one and it's pretty frigging awesome. I gave up on Rich and his "dream team" of programmers waiting on their solution (since like last july, which was ). You guys took too long... and now all the bigger companies have beat y'all to the punch... smh
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-12-2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: abusive language,warning issued

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoitsevan View Post
    Actually, Ntelos is offering Iphone 4's and 4S' on contract now. I just got one and it's pretty frigging awesome. I gave up on Rich and his "dream team" of programmers waiting on their solution (since like last july, which was ). You guys took too long... and now all the bigger companies have beat y'all to the punch... smh
    calm down dude,i didnt know you gave me a deadline.you should understand that not everything that is done by devs on any phone is released or at least released to the public.people tend to be so demanding about things that are not theres and want to distribute to everyone else.no one has repsect for anothers work it seems which is sad.and i have no dream team i work alone for the most part,but i do remember helping you more than once so please dont kick me in the balls

ALSO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IS AGAINST FORUM RULES AND IS NOT TOLERATED HERE SO DO NOT USE IT AGAIN OR A BAN WILL BE IMPOSSED.WARNING ISSUED
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-12-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122