I am using a flashed (Jiminy Cricket ROM) HTC EVO phone on Cricket and since the "outage" this weekend...

I have been unable to make phone calls OUT. I can receive them just fine! My mobile web works, texting works but I can't make phone calls out at all. When I try to make phone calls, it tries to dial and then 20 seconds later a message comes up saying, "Call origination attempt fails due to an immediate signal loss (signal fade or no service available)."

I can't do the *228 as the phone won't let me do it at all! I have "reflashed" my phone with so many different PRL (preferred roaming list) files hoping one of them will work. One did "sorta" work but the calling was sporadic. I DO have "bars" on my phone and I have been all over the city trying to use my phone so I am not in a "dead zone" of any kind.

I really do not believe it's my phone that's the problem but of course I could be wrong. I didn't alter or mess up the phone in any way, and I have tried many different PRL files which should have worked by now.

I went to a Cricket store in person and they couldn't do much. They told me to try a certain PRL file which I couldn't find online.

Someone help! Ideas? Suggestions? Any new PRL files that I can try?