Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default Making .dlls available to LGNPST

I am trying, without success, to use a downloaded .dll (UX280.dll) to recover a phonebook using LGNPST 1.2. I cannot register the .dll using regsrv32 and cannot figure out how to add it to the list of dlls in LGNPST. Some posts state that there is a LGNPST dll installer that can be used.... I don't have a copy (just LGNPST 1.2) nor know where to get one.
    Any help to resolve my problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Making .dlls available to LGNPST

What, I think about your problem is....The DLL you have is for LGdownloader not for LGNPST.
    Try to use LGdownloader it will work fine.
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

your needed items are posted here, look around yo
    Retired

Newb

I am at a bit of a standstill ... I guess my lack of knowledge is getting in the way. Here is where I am:

I have a LG280 that won't boot. What I am trying to do is extract my contacts from the phone. I read on a post that LGNPST has an emergency option that should 'get the job done'. I found a download site for LGNPST 1.2 and installed the software. The program is asking for a model DLL. The only one I found is LGUX280 (I'm hoping that this is a twin). I am now trying to add this to the list of available dlls in LGNPST (without success). I tried registering the dll in Win 7 (no entry point found). I tried LGDownloader but don't know how to get it to register the dll.
    ****** I'm stumped ***********
    How can I get the dll to be added to the LGNPST list of dlls (assuming that this ismy only option for Emergency recovery of phonebook) or does anyone know how to do this recovery on my LG280?

With LGdownload you don't need to register the dll...Just make a model fodels...something like this C:\LG Electronics\LGDownload\Model\LG280
    If someone has helped you please show your appreciation and hit the Thanks button.
    Check out our server for any GSM Unlock phone or Blackberry CDMA SPC Code
    1# Sourceunlocks.com

Newb

The problem I have is that I do not have a .BIN file so I cannot even attempt to run LGDownloader. Will LGDownloader allow me to retrieve my contacts file ... other posts suggest that LGNPST is the option I require.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast