Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default No DATA connection at all on Telus network

Hi, I recently acquired an EVO 3D on the Telus (CDMA) Network. I can make/receive phone calls and SMS just fine.

However I don't have any data connection at all, no 1X, no EVDO. I am supposed to get at least 1X but everytime I turn on Mobile Network connection, I get and error code 67 saying connection is impossible.

There must be something missing here. Am I supposed to have at least 1X data if my phone is registered to the network right?

What are the settings I must change in order to get 1X or even EVDO?

Thanks!

P.S.: I have a data plan on my account.

Newb

Default Re: No DATA connection at all on Telus network

You have to look for the Telus QPST settings and apply them to your phone with QPST software. A good start is to look for a HTC android flashing tutorial like the Hero or the Evo 4g as configuration on that android phones is exactly the same. You will need, as I said, QPST software, HTC diag drivers, and CDMA Workshop to get MSL from your phone if you still dont have it .

Good luck!

Apprentice

Default Re: No DATA connection at all on Telus network

I've problem too... my friend get HTC EVO 3D SPRINT & we programmed all nam settings, added prl file which works (tested on EVO 4G) all data parameters added by DFS or QPST (tested with both of them) and there is no 3g or 1x icon. mobile data is turned on (from settings) not noob
    please any solution?