Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Apprentice

Default Droid 3global flash for EVDO

I have searched around and it seems like this is being done. There looks like there is a tutorial on cricket users but for some reason all 3 computers I have free up when I try to load that website.

It looks like the NV items for locking the VZW 3g stuff need to be unlocked. any ideas?

Default Re: Droid 3global flash for EVDO

There is no unlocking nv items just a matter of changing the existing nv items motorola is pretty standard on nv items to an extent some of the newer models are different but all your droid 1 2 3 global x x2 etc nv items are all the same.
    Retired

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Droid 3global flash for EVDO

lol,lee, you managed to answer his question without giving an answer at all,you crack me up bro.

try the websight whiterabbit.org to build your nv files.i dont use those nv's but i think they will work.i am assuming you know how to write them to the phone,if you dont come back and ask us again.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here