Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Question EVO 3D FULL Flash to Verizon MVNO.... GURU HELP NEEDED!!

Dear friends,

I have been rattling my brain for the past week or so, trying to successfully flash the EVO 3D on a Verizon MVNO (Page Plus, Straight Talk, etc...). I have basic flash (talk and text), but data is not working.

I read somewhere that will not work for the EVO on any of the Verizon MVNOs. For some reason, I am not convinced, especially since the EVO 4G was successfully flashed over.

With everything said, are there any experts willing to help me with this issue? If you want to PM me for help, then I'd appreciate that as well!

Things I have tried already:

1. EVDO PRL and NON-EVDO PRL Modified for Sprint phones on Verizon
    2. Copied all files, NV Items, NAMs, and MI and PPP settings from a fully working Verizon phone to an the EVO
    3. Tried this software: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Closest thing to a successful flash, but I now get an Error Code 67, cannot connect Data or something like that.

Any help and ideas will be appreciated, I thank you in advance for help!

Premium Member

Go to evdo tab. Change to simple ip. Use #@vzw3g.com pw=vzw for hdr and ppp.

Thatll give you 1x.

Newb

Default Re: EVO 3D FULL Flash to Verizon MVNO.... GURU HELP NEEDED!!

Thanks for your response, Sir, but looking for 3G. I even have the HA secret key and AAA password in HEX to be written to the EVO. Problem is, now I have the 3G icon, but still 1x speeds. Do you have any idea of the length and exact format on how to write the HEX HA Key and AAA password manually via QPST? I think it would help if someone can figure out how and what long of the keys work on Verizon.'

ANY help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Newb

Default Re: EVO 3D FULL Flash to Verizon MVNO.... GURU HELP NEEDED!!

do you have the dmu 10 key? and profile set to 0?