Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default HTC Hero 6250 CDMA need to work in INDIA

Hi,
    I have purchased HTC Hero 6250 CDMA from ebay, I want to utilize in INIDA. This Model doesn't have SIM. So which information I need to provide to my cellular company?
    Is it ESN number required to MAP my number? Please suggest me.

Newb

Default Re: HTC Hero 6250 CDMA need to work in INDIA

Hi, I did rooting, S-off and radio base band up gradation. And I did PRL (preferred Roaming List) for both TATA Indicom and Reliance. Now both networks are working fine. But both companies are saying this ESN numbers will not work in their network. So I need to change ESN but my doubt is to which ESN number I need to change. Because both companies have some set of ESN numbers in their data base. If any one have some example ESN number I will change to that number. I have collected the information how to change ESN.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: HTC Hero 6250 CDMA need to work in INDIA

what you are asking is illegal and against forum rules.that might be legal in india but this forum is hosted in the states and governed by fcc and federal laws.so please direct yourself to the forums rules (in my sig or on the front page) and consider this the only warning you will be getting on this subject.

thread closed!
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here