Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi new here.

Newb

Default Re: Hi new here.

Sorry for the late reply but the post that wasnt working for me was the collection of service books [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i clicked thanks but still cant see them. maybe im doing it wrong? lol

Also correct me if im wrong but CDMA WS is $8 right? if so i will get started and looking right away. hope i do it right. thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by morenji View Post
    Sorry for the late reply but the post that wasnt working for me was the collection of service books [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i clicked thanks but still cant see them. maybe im doing it wrong? lol

Also correct me if im wrong but CDMA WS is $8 right? if so i will get started and looking right away. hope i do it right. thanks for the help
    I'll look at the link for the service books. As for cdma ws it's $108 for the paid version that you will need.

Quote Originally Posted by morenji View Post

I'll look at the link for the service books. As for cdma ws it's $108 for the paid version that you will need.

Newb

holy crap! guess i'd be better off paying the $85 and letting cricket handle it themselves lol! ty guys for your help i learned a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12