Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi new here.

Newb

Default Hi new here.

I've recently bought a verizon tour, had it flashed by cricket for $35, they said it'd 85 for the flash to enable data plan. I'm fine with just using regular $45 plan which is what i was using on my BB Curve 8330 but now that i have switched to the tour i cant do anything. Not even send pictures. I found some serviced books (not from here though cause apparently thanking doesn't show the links/files i need) and added them myself but still not working. Anyone know whats wrong?

Default Re: Hi new here.

You will most likely need to buy a version of cdma workshop, then program the evdo tab with the correct credentials. Also on a side note, it could be an account issue.

Newb

Ah so just adding service books doesnt solve it? My account should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by morenji View Post
    Ah so just adding service books doesnt solve it? My account should be fine
    Nope, service books are only a small part of it. The magic happens when you get the correct setting in the phone. Also here in the cricket blackberry forum, there's a tutorial on how to correctly flash blackberries using cdma ws. Keep in mind that the demo version or cracked 2.7 versions won't do what is needed it requires the paid version.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by morenji View Post
    I've recently bought a verizon tour, had it flashed by cricket for $35, they said it'd 85 for the flash to enable data plan. I'm fine with just using regular $45 plan which is what i was using on my BB Curve 8330 but now that i have switched to the tour i cant do anything. Not even send pictures. I found some serviced books (not from here though cause apparently thanking doesn't show the links/files i need) and added them myself but still not working. Anyone know whats wrong?
    what link are you having trouble with? let us know so we can look into it for you.obviously we cant keep every link and page checked so when we hear of an error its good to know where it is so it can be fixed.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Sorry for the late reply but the post that wasnt working for me was the collection of service books [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] i clicked thanks but still cant see them. maybe im doing it wrong? lol

Also correct me if im wrong but CDMA WS is $8 right? if so i will get started and looking right away. hope i do it right. thanks for the help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast