Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default HELP!!!!!SOLUTION FOR CDMA iPHONE 4 TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN CDMA PROVIDERS.

Sorry if this has been posted before but i have dug round the forum for 3 days now. Steps av taken

i have jailbroken my phone
    installed openssh
    i av also done the akey thing and was successful
    but when i change the prl to my carrier i get still get prl=58008 and eri version=6 when i try to dial *22804 i get a voice prompmt telling me dat am an unregistered customer to another carrier in my country and not the one with the prl. Am bit confused please clarify.thank

PS:THE PRL I HAVE IS FOR STRACOMMS BUT I GET A VOICE PROMPT FOR MULTILINKS TELKOM
    Last edited by chizzy500; 08-20-2011 at 02:37 AM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: HELP!!!!!SOLUTION FOR CDMA iPHONE 4 TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN CDMA PROVIDERS.

write your prl to your phone manually.you couldnt have "dug around"to much because its right there in the iphone section.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Default Re: HELP!!!!!SOLUTION FOR CDMA iPHONE 4 TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN CDMA PROVIDERS.

am sorry if am annoying but av done dat a couple of times but i still get pri=58008 eri=6 and it dosnt change am i doing anything wrong.thanks
    Last edited by chizzy500; 08-20-2011 at 10:10 AM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

well i cant tell you if your doing anything wrong because i dont know what you have done.list each and every step you have done in the exact order you did them and what programs you used,the more details you give the better your answer will be.but like i said the guide is in the iphone section if you follow it exactly it will work for you to write your prl to your device.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Apprentice

here is what I've done so far

I jailbroke with jailbreakme(am on 4.2.6)
    Installed sbsettings and winterboard and afc2add
    downloaded the prl file from a thread on nigerian prl(starcomms prl) in this forum i followed the steps as u posted them only i used ifunbox. i replaced the prl as u said.but when i try dialing *228 it tells me u are an unregistered customer with multilinks(another cdma network in my country) and my prl remains the same version=58008 eri version=6
    when i dial *22807 it hangsup but nothing happens. so where did i go wrong?

CDMA GURUS Booster

your leaving alot of details out dude,simply saying "i replaced prl as you said" leaves alot to the imagination,and since that is where you went wrong,you should probly outline the EXACT steps you took to do it.you said you replaced it,that wont work,you gotta overwrite it.

follow the guide exactly as it is writtin,if you deviate from it at all,your wasting your time cuz its not gonna work.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast