Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: HELP!!!!!SOLUTION FOR CDMA iPHONE 4 TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN CDMA PROVIDERS.

thx to ur help i found out that if u do a carrier update the process of putting the prl would not work it will keep showing prl=58008 eri=6 so d whole idea is to not do a carrier update via itunes just leave the phone as it is then do the process. is it necesarry i must use an ota activation? or does the prl do the job cos i dont know if my carrier supports ota. thx

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: HELP!!!!!SOLUTION FOR CDMA iPHONE 4 TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN CDMA PROVIDERS.

if you dont use ota,then you must manually write yer min,mdn,sid,and depending whre you are,your country codes to the phone.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-23-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Thanks a lot please where do I put in this parameters that is the min(cos deres min 1 and min2) mdn and sid cos I also have nid too. Also about the country code pls where do I putting those thanks

CDMA GURUS Booster

min1 is the 7 digit or last 7 digits of the min,min2 is the area code part of the min.writing them and the other fields to the phone is going to be part of the full flash solution and is not goin to be posted for free,but will hopefully soon be complete and for sale in the marketplace of the forum.

but i would think you may be able to downgrade back using a custom firmware to bypass problems with your baseband and get you back to where you have better luck with ota,but sounds like you should def.find out about ota possibilities and your carrier

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Apprentice

thank you very much am very grateful.i will wait cos i have put the sid/nid and mdn,even codes for the secondary and primary A and B bands but i cant seem to call or receive calls . I WANT TO KNOW ..IF I GET MY PARAMETERS RIGHT WOULD IT WORK? i dont understand the part about downgrades. please explain cos the fone is on 4.2.6 and u said the method worked for any firmware cos idont have shsh. THANKS A BUNCH YOU A GENIUS
    Last edited by chizzy500; 08-24-2011 at 12:05 AM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

well i should have said unles you are on 4.2.6 cuz if your on 4.2.6 there is no downgrade,that was the first firmware for the cdma iphone.sorry bro i was assuming you had restored to a later firmware.check with your carrier to see if they use ota programming,that will be the way to go for you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast