Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Android A855 Full Flash to Cricket Help

My wife wanted a Droid for herself so I got her the A855. I flashed the Cyanogen7 Gingerbread mod to it and used this guide [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to get web and all working. I did the *22804 to use OTA programing and all went well it did most of the NAM stuff for me. I did the NV settings and such like the guide said but her 3G doesnt seem real fast to me. it works after I reboot the phone and then after a while it seems to have a hard time going again and then I have to restart the phone for it to go again. Is it possible I overlooked something or did something wrong?

I have her on the $45 plan and my iPhone on the $35 plan. Her phone is setup as a Motorola V3C Razo and so is my iPhone. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Android A855 Full Flash to Cricket Help

it would be much faster using the no-proxy solution and crickets 60z plan that will connect you to the android server and get you out of going thru crickets proxy.the stock rom works just fine with it.
    you using simple ip only or mob+sim.may be faster using mob+sim but sometimes will throw the error 67 from sprint when you use mob+sim ip.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

I'm using mob+simp, what do I need to do to get the 60z plan? I will try to find a guide on how to do the no proxy method and check that out too. All this is new to me. Thanks again for your help.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

have custy service change yer plan(there will be a charge) the model has to be m6000 or m860 or one of the cricket android models,that is where custy service will fail for you,they will list it as cpe android,which in alot of markets wont work,(doesnt in mine)

then just write the evdo tab in ws, use white rabbit to get yer nv's,write them in the memory tab of ws,actually write the memory tab first,because some stuff may revert after you write that.thats it,reset the phone wait a few you should have 3g.
    you should prolly check everything else while your in there,prl,sid,ect.

if you cant get it set up right with custy serv. you can call the store (kc phone and flash)we will do it for you,but there will be a proration on yer acct from cricket and a small serv chrg.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Hey guys, new to this whole forum thing and asking for help online, but I could really use someones help with flashing my droid over to cricket. I got the droid rooted, and have my roms on it and everything. I have HW VSP downloaded as well as CDMA Workshop. I am so close, but yet so far from getting it fully flashed.

So here's the problem that I need help with:

I cannot create a virtual serial port using HW VSP to my droid. Every time I try to create a COM, it doesnt get passed connecting to LAN. It says error every time. But no explanation. Before that, I was getting an error that was saying "cannot create COM5 etc.." I CANNOT CREATE A VIRTUAL SERIAL PORT and have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing wrong, or what I need to do right.

PLEASE HELP! I've spent the past 3 days trying to figure this out. And could some one please explain it in normal terms. The computer lingo is throwing me off. I'm ready to break something, thats how frustrated all of this is making me. So please, some one...help! Can some one just call me and explain this? It'd be so much easier that way

Thank you, Keith

Newb

i think im in the same boat cant get my droid to show on my cdma workshop can someone please help i appreciate any help i can get

Thank You

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast