Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe:27527
    I came across a similar prob after a hotlined acount came my way only it was mms that couldnt be done I tried reprovisioning the account I tried different phones I even put in a ticket with cricket they got back to me and said the prob was fixed and everything is working fine of course they were lying so i tried this and it seemed to work so far havent finshed my trial and error sesion yet but I put the cust on the 35d plan and added mms and data to the plan my next step is when they come back in to pay their bill next move them back to the 55d plan I am not sure if that will fix the prob but as for now there phone works on all ends except the market and full internet so I will keep you updated as soon as i find out there bill is do on the 30th

What phone does your customer have? and your customers picture messaging works?

Newb

Default Re: Possibly Tapped? No data/3g connection, varified plan & used different phone....

I just wish i was a cricket dealer, or had access to migrate the customer to a whole new account!!! My 2 week, soon to be 3 headache wouldn't exist
    I wouldn't have to wait 7-14 days for a phone call from custy. service; then come to find out what Gabe said, in post #6, "cricket called said the prob was fixed and everything is working fine of course they were lying" Sigh.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Possibly Tapped? No data/3g connection, varified plan & used different phone....

when the cricket rep calls you and says it is fixed,but it is still not working,its not because there lying,they woudnt even call if that was the case.it is because they have done there checks and followed there protocalls and see no further errors or probs. on the acct.having said that,in your search to fix the prob, is it possible that you have changed something on the phone creating a different problem? you might try to retrace your steps and remember what you have done and maybe restore the phone to the settings that were on it when the prob. occured.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

I have found alot of times, an esn change will fix the auto provision issues.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Newb

well I haven't got the call from custy. yet. But that sounds like what Gabe's problem most likely is..

I switched phones completly, so I did an esn change and that didn't fix it.

I will just wait it out and see what happens, i will update when custy. serv calls..

Pm me customers name, number and D.O.B. I'll pull up yhe account and see of I cant figure out whats going on

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12