I have a weird data issue with a persons phone, im not sure why its doing it.
Person brought me Huawei Ascend saying the internet wont work... They said it hasn't worked ever since they turned they're phone back on after it got deactivated for non-payment. So i tried resetting it, checked all the info in the phone to make sure it was correct and i still couldn't get it to work. The box that comes up when using 3g wasn't showing up(to the left of 1x & 3g Signal), it did for a sec then never again did. So i saw that my Ascend i dont use, not even activated has that 3g box there. Verified that the account had data, and of course it did, it uses the android plan... So, i switched her account to my phone, and the 3g doesn't show up... A Triangle did for 0-30 seconds and thats it. I was researching this problem and i came across two different post saying the accounts been tapped, and after i switched it to another phone the 3g wasn't working.. But it was before her account was on they're it worked, thats why in the back of my head im thinking it might be a tap on there.... If not what else could it be, it's obviously not the phone correct????