Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default htc evo on pageplus

How to set up internet on this phone for pageplus. checked the forum and could not find an answer. My thanks in advance. ps if I missed it please leave me a link.

Apprentice

Default Re: htc evo on pageplus

[hide-thanks]Most of your work will be done in QPST, only thing that you will need workshop for is to set your SPC to 000000 if not done already and just to verify the EVDO tab (paid version).

I am going to assume that you have your NAM settings written to the phone. If that is the case you want to deal with the MIP and PPP tabs.

- Set phone to SIMPLE IP to get rid of data call errors

- In the MIP tab make a account #2 if there is not one and set it to active.

-Made account 2 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for NAI and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for tethered NAI. Make.(if you want to tether ur phone use 10digit#@vzw3g.com in place of all the 10digit#@dun.vzw3g.com everywhere u c it)

- Goto PPP tab and set UM tethered to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and User name to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and PW to vzw.

- AN tab User name to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and PW to vzw

- Open Workshop and read the EVDO tab make sure all of the User Names are set to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and all of the PWs vzw.[/hide-thanks]

- To get rid of Voicemail errors download Titanium Backup (Must be rooted), and uninstall Voicemail.apk.

- Set up a Google voice or VVM account and forward your unanswered calls to the # that they give you.

There you have it working WAP and Working VVM for the Evo on Page Plus. I hope that helps,

MMS won't work 100% cause you need the correct APN

I had a EVO working before but changed phones & i'm switching back so if I need to fix anything i'll post the fixes tomorrow.

I found this info USING GOOGLE heres the link to Howardforums.com I didn't write this up just copied it & added a couple things.

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide-thanks]
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-19-2011 at 09:13 AM.