Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Guide *How to add web/mms to Moto Droid X*

Quote Originally Posted by 44gambit44 View Post
    i flashed a moto droid to metro pcs and when it was all said and done they told me that they would not release the esn numbers. that they have a program that releases the esn's that only metro pcs dealers have. this was all after I searched hi and lo. I mean metro pcs started the flashing business and now they dont even mention on a website or inform any of their operators to mention that metro pcs isnt releasing esn's any more. its because they want people to buy their new phones.

if anyone can tell me something else about this it would help me out alot
    we will be glad to help you, but thread hijacking is against forum rules,please check them out. you need to start your own thread and dont hijack nates.it clutters up the forum when we post off topic subjects in any thread.
    so start your own thread and check the stores and services tab on the top of the main page for help with adding your esn to metros dabase.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I don't see any apn editing on your instruction. Does the mms work without editing the apn?

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by nate2121 View Post
    3. Write NV items to the phone in CDMA work shop.*REBOOT THE PHONE AFTER*
    4. Go into CDMA workshop and click the Evdo Tab and change the settings to
    %%%%%%%%%%@mymetropcs.com for the user name and the MSL for the password write it to the phone and reboot the phone. Also change to Mob+Simple
    With this I have the MMS receiving but not sending been trying to figure out why I am having so much trouble sending.
    *Need your ESN added to METRO.. I help all as much as possible*

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by nate2121 View Post
    With this I have the MMS receiving but not sending been trying to figure out why I am having so much trouble sending.
    That is just for the web, if you need mms, you need to change the apn to metropcs.net and port 3128
    Last edited by metriodx; 09-11-2011 at 03:11 AM.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by nme5513 View Post
    this did not work for me
    just use super 1 click to root, then use cdma workshop to write nv items. make sure you write the user name and password under the evdo tab. also make sure ip behaviour is set to mobile + simple. add apnbackuprestore.apk, backup the apn, then delete the backup file. that way it adds the folder to your sd card. then add the metrox apn into the apnbackuprestore folder in your sd card. after that restore the apn to your phone, write the min and mdn using droid programmer, then do a hard reset and you're all done!!! no need for any custom roms!!!

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by nme5513 View Post
    this did not work for me
    just use super 1 click to root, then use cdma workshop to write nv items. make sure you write the user name and password under the evdo tab. also make sure ip behaviour is set to mobile + simple. add apnbackuprestore.apk, backup the apn, then delete the backup file. that way it adds the folder to your sd card. then add the metrox apn into the apnbackuprestore folder in your sd card. after that restore the apn to your phone, write the min and mdn using droid programmer, then do a hard reset and you're all done!!! no need for any custom roms!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast