Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Apprentice

Default iPhone on cricket

The only way to get it on cricket is to jailbreak right? So of my iPhone is on iOS 5 I can't put it on cricket?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Flash iPhone to Cricket before adding ESN/MEID - Help

no if it will ota the you dont have to be jb'n
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Flash iPhone to Cricket worked once then restored and not OTA provisioning

Quote Originally Posted by antman1 View Post
    i have an iphone4 from verizon and am trying to flash it so it is ready for cricket. Right now it has no service with verizon as i do not have there service. It also does not have a phone number programmed. I am using ios 4.2.6 jailbroken using greenp0ison. I have replaced the prl file on the phone using winscp and replaced the file called "310vzw.prl" with "38515.prl" renamed to the original prl file of course. Then using ifile i opened the carriers.plist and turn the option "prlpushflag" to on and then hit done. Then i tried restarting the phone and it took a second and said no signal but then said iphone not activated then shows the 5 bars like it has a signal and no carrier name. I then went into ifile and put the " prlpushflag" back to off. Then restarted. After it restarted i got the same thing saying iphone not activated. I then checked the option when calling "*#5005*4357#" and it still looks the same as it did when i started. I then changed the sid value in the 310vzw.pri file to the value i saw for the nashville area "04857"
    and the home sid looked like this:
    Code:
    <key>nam - cdma settings</key>
        <dict>
            <key>home sid/nid</key>
            <array>
                <string>4857/65535</string>
    i tried dialing the numbers to see if it connects to cricket for activation of the phone and it all goes to verizon still. Then if i dial the "*#5005*4357#" then i get this

what can i do to make sure this phone is flashed and ready before i add the esn/meid to cricket? I also do not have the shsh backed up for ios 4.2.6 so my next shsh that i have backed up is 4.2.8, any help will help me.
    great success!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789