Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newb

Default Re: iPhone CDMA FAQ: How to inject?

I bought it from ebay PRL i wrote do nothing... From the begining i thought how is it possible OTA can be succeed without any change happen in carrier and pri file? I mean it just like we get in to Math class but we carry a biology book. OTA should do change in to carrier file and that's mean it's rewritable. But in the other post you said they're all signed so to edit it need to bypass the signature first. I'm little bit confuse about it because in iFile i found that for user can "READ and WRITE" (default) what is that mean? Back to my question again, lets say that my carrier do not offer an OTA things. What should i do?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

most of what you change in carrier .plist and .pri file will either break the required signature or simply go un-noticed by the phone.so if your carrier does not have any ota,get a different phone untill the full solution comes out and can possibly be modded to your carrier.

this phone is not a simple phone to flash and to write to like most others are.maybe try gsm iphone there all unlockable right now, you prolly have a gsm carrier in your region.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Yup just like i thought, viphone can do migration to metropcs and crickett because both of them are in US that have same MCC_ID and i believe only PRL file that need only get change to get call and text. However if to edit all file need a patch to bypass signature then how we can edit the PRL? Somehow i forget to mention when i dialed *22804 i heard indonesian carrier machine answer in Indonesian but the funny thing is it's not carrier that suit PRL file i've changed. I mean like you change with crickett PRL but You listen verizon answering machine LOL Tinypwn issues have heard from january and there is no progress until now, so i'll keep to stick with viphone. Yes i have the GSM one and i've used Samsung Nexus for CDMA before but nothing can compare iPhone that's why i still buy it. Ow... Rich, when we want to inject a cdma phone we must pass IMSI/SPC password first right? Afyer that we can change NAM setting. Most of android phone use qualcomm chips but how it can be different with iphone?

Newb

same problem with u..or maybe..it must use smart provider???

Newb

any chance to inject esia or flexy other than smartfren on iphone 4s Sprint, guys?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

bundles are not being made for the sprint ip4s yet bro because no one can flash it yet. but will be in the next few weeks
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12