Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: Flashing CDMA

Newb

Default Flashing CDMA

Can You Flash CDMA PHONES to STRAIGHT TALK? And if So HOW?

BABY NEWB

Default Re: Flashing CDMA

No cause the esn is not in there system.

Newb

Yes but you gotta swap the esn with a ***** phone. Honestly I would suggest using verizons prepaid plan though. I flashed a evo 4g lte to it and get 1.5 to 2.5 mbps download. Plus it's the real deal no going through secondary companies

Newb

Good day, dear friends! Want to buy iPhone 5S Verizon, but there is one problem. In our region only one operator and it works in networks of standard CDMA. We have a lot of people who bought a iPhone in the States, the operator connects them to your network, but there is one BUT. After connecting to update software on iPhone cannot otherwise fly off and network settings, your iPhone turns into an iPod. Have to wait until the new Jailbreak will be released to connect the device back to the network operator I want to explain to you this question. When connecting the operator makes the jailbreak and then the phone can work in my network, Also the phone is inserted in the SIM card of our operator. The question arises 1 Why the SIM card, if the settings still flash in iPhone. 2. Is it possible to unlock 5S Verizon for any operator (including CDMA). 3. Is it possible to do a copy SIM card Verizon using SIM reader? and change only certain settings for my operator And some information to leave to iPhone thought Verizon SIM card, but the phone would work in another CDMA network. I understand a little in firmware, want you to get me fixed, if something goes wrong. When connecting an operator programmable custom (sid, nid, a-key, etc.) in the modem (baseband) iPhone. Not difficult to guess that the jailbreak they need to access the modem, creating a virtual COM port (presumably) but the big operators are programming CDMA devices without jailbreak, then most likely there the cocoa is a device that is able to connect to the modem iPhone without jailbreaking in protected mode. Or maybe there is some service code that puts the iphone in the programming mode of the modem, through a secure channel. (as far as I understood, iOS data transfer is over a secure channel of SSH.) Because climbed in the file system using the program WINSCP. In General, why is there so much paperwork. Want to learn how to flash the modem and not be tied to the operator. Since I am not a supporter of Jailbreaking. I want to be able to update the software without consequences. As an OEM operators such as Boost Mobile or starts with the OEM Wireless operators CDMA under Verizon'om work. Maybe I do not wrote do not judge strictly iOS only recently started running. Basically the ANDROID device's programming.. Please help in this complex process as the firmware is SUPER protected operating system iOS

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

if you use a vzw ip it is already unlocked so just put in your sim and you should get service, iphone has bundles for hundreds of carriers already in it, if yours is not one of the supported carriers you will need to have someone make you a bundle or load your carriers settings for you, it is not something that can be explained in a few sentences how to do. You can try to use tetherme.deb and then change the data settings yourself, that may work for you but if not then you need to have a bundle made and patch the memory to bypass the carrier check, this used to be called commcenter patch but now after ios7 it has nothing to do with the commcenter it is simply a memory patch now.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Thank you that responded I do not live in the USA. Bought the phone in USA and to connect it to another CDMA operator requires firmware iPhone for the operator. We have no agreement with Apple. IDC - CDMA telecommunications operator of Moldova. Want to learn how to reprogram yourself without jailbreaking. Operator settings