Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Smile Blackberry 9530! one time help deal

Hello guys and first I want to start off by saying thank you for all the info I have got up until now which has lead me to flash my blackberry to cricket and have talk and text working. Now my issues are with web working and with the apps like google gps and stuff like that and I believe it is strictly with service books. I have prl 42900 loaded on my device. I'm willing to do whatever to get at least one gps app to work and my facebook app. Thats it. anything else i dont care about. I tried many service books and here are the titles of the ones i tried

2InSaNe_CKT_Wifi
    BB_MPCS_WAP_MMS v2
    Browser_via_TCP_all_network_beta_V1.1
    cricket_2InSaNe
    cricketemail
    Official_Cricket_Service_Books

None of these have worked. I got the cricket web browser icon to show with insaincain's service books but it still does not work. N E help would be appreciated. I have all the necessary tools here except the latest cdma workshop but I have 2.7 cracked. I will continue to help here where I can but for now i'm the one that needs the help. Thanks guys in advance.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

will also use teamviewer or other remote desktop tool if needed.

Default Re: Blackberry 9530! one time help deal

Is your internet/mms not working at all or you just can't access apps? If it's not working at all, did you program the username/password which you can either do via workshop or ##000000.

In order for streaming media and some (not all) apps to work on a flashed blackberry, the phone has to be in Cricket's system as an Android phone and be on the 60Z Android rate plan. Contact your local dealer and be willing to pay them $15 for their trouble.

Newb

Thanks for the fast reply. I can txt just fine so MMS is good. When trying to access the basic web apps (1.globe w/arrow around named browser, 2.globe w/WAP across named cricket) all I get is unable to connect to internet for both apps. Blackberry app world doesnt work either. I'm completely willing to change my plan and if so how do I go about that? I also changed the username and password to mynumber@blahblah and that got my txt messages working but not the web. I will do what it takes though, really want to use the gps on it.

it could just be your account thats not setup correctly if web is not working at all

Newb

well if that's the case, how do i get it set up correctly than. That is my main question. I heard of the first suggestion which is switch to the android plan which is what I would like to do. What is the procedure to do so? I'm willing to do that now.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

you have to have correctly written the evdo tab for web to work and properly written the service programming menu (##000000) to gain access to web,and use cains books they are the ones that will work with apps.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast