Well I have been trying to figure that out but the only cdma workshop I can get is 2.7. I have cains service books and thats what got the cricket web app too pop up, on my 8330 blackberry web worked fine with my cdma 2.7. Everyone here has some other version but have not paid for it. Y can't I find these other versions. If it would be better to start from scratch and set this phone as a z60 on android plan than I would do so. I would just lik to be pointed in the right direction. Rich you did state the evdo tab before but as I mentioned I cannot find another version for other than 2.7. I'm willing to pay to have what I need done. Just not 100 bucks for a program I will use one time. I know I have all the necessary tools except the correct version of cdma workshop. I'm sorry if this sounds to direct or too impatient but I just want the final answer of what should be done without having to pay for full version of cdma. There are many here who have done this so I know its possible. Thank you all still. (I think this phone streesing me out) sorry guys.