Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

LG Vortex came back this AM. It's doubling up incoming messages from another Cricket line.

Edit: the rest of the story...

Customer came back this AM to do a # change on the phone. Since I didn't test incoming mms last night, I tested it. It is doubling up messages as previously mentioned and isn't receiving from a Verizon phone. Good on sending, though.

I went ahead and changed the number and reprogrammed the phone via CDMA WS and the phone wouldn't get on the net after that. Back into workshop and the phone wouldn't read the master info, either. I changed SPC back to zeros and OTAd the phone to get back and everything started working. Still doubling messages with new #.
    Last edited by ArkieKDealer; 05-27-2011 at 12:40 PM.

BABY NEWB

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Confuse another cricket line? Message from another number?

Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    Confuse another cricket line? Message from another number?
    No. I was very thorough as I hate doing things twice.

Lol its soo funny that people are still talking about 'ruining the market', 'everyone having it', and '5$ flasher'. These little phrases have no business being in the same sentence as our software.

Everyone is so eager to point a finger at us when FTT has been stealing solutions and selling a super cheap easy solution (cheaper than us i am 99% sure) for YEARS. Everyone seems to push in the back of their minds that hundreds of business have had a fairly easy software they use everyday for YEARS now and it costs pennies. And guess what, the market LIVED.

The flashing market has been dying looooong before this software was a few characters in a txt file. Its the fault of this dogsh*t economy coupled with greed and poor action on flashers part to regulate their market. I am not saying that we ourselves are completely responsible, but it sure as hell isn't this software.

There are always people undercutting and selling garbage labor, in every business. That's why you step up and do a better job. A street rat will NEVER compare to a good technician, whether they have -------/easyflasher or not. So if you don't step up and keep up, then how can you honestly expect to keep your customers, they don't care if your a veteran flasher or a new one - they want the job done right.

This software has been out for less than a week and people are acting like Armageddon is coming. Yet we been giving out free info to anybody for years and let FTT thrive and not said a damn word.

I say thats being very hypocritical.

/end rant

Just my opinions/venting. I am not taking stabs at anyone. No need for hate mail and what not lol.

Newb

I get the double notification as well on the EPIC (all notifications are turned off in stock app). Other than that so far everything is working great.

This solution isn't going to do anything to the market except improve it.

Putting free tutorials out for everyone to see is what drives 5$ flashers, and these 5$ do-it-yourself/all-in-one dvd. Those dvds are full of the free solutions posted in the forums not copies of easyflasher.

So when a 5$ flasher has the option of free tut or pay 10$...I would think their choice is obvious.

Some people may do stuff manually, but we prefer to automate the process so to avoid human error. That way you can make a mistake on mdn/min and thats it, instead of going through dozens of settings to find the culprit.

This software is no different from any other flashing software yet none of them are accused of anything like this, and they sell to ANYBODY with cash. And we don't. I still do not understand what is unclear about it. People before us have long ruined the market. If anything we are going to save flashing by putting the flashing back into the stores. Instead of fueling anyone with an internet connection.
    Last edited by r0mster; 05-27-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: typo

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast